I LOVE Jeremy's ears, eyes, mouth and nose in this picture (in that order)! Doug looks like a professional model, so if the engineering doesn't work out for you, submit this picture. Love you good looking guys!!!
i like the pic's of the jeremy bean w/2 of his favorite pp...of course everyone else is his favorite also...he looks so cute and innocent...love always, aunt shell
3 comments:
Ok. So this is one of my favorite pictures. But wait, I think every picture that I see is my favorite. Love Pa
I LOVE Jeremy's ears, eyes, mouth and nose in this picture (in that order)! Doug looks like a professional model, so if the engineering doesn't work out for you, submit this picture. Love you good looking guys!!!
i like the pic's of the jeremy bean w/2 of his favorite pp...of course everyone else is his favorite also...he looks so cute and innocent...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment