Monday, April 14, 2008

Napping Gorillas...

The zoo today was so much fun! Jeremy enjoyed this trip much more so than the previous one (see post http://jeremybeansmama.blogspot.com/2006/10/b-n-n-s.html). I'll post more about it later, but since Mr. busdriverman (can't remember his name) told us we walked about 5 miles today, I'm going to use that as an excuse to go to sleep at 8:30 and tell more stories and post more pictures tomorrow. One of the reasons it was so much fun was because we got SOOOOOOOO close to some of the animals (I've never been to the zoo where they did this before). Here is video of Jeremy super-close to the gorilla. Who do you think Gammy is singing to?

1 comment:

aunt shell said...

loved the zoo pic's...jeremy looked like he had a great time...and was the previous post from the zoo also...my how jeremy has chg'd...love always, aunt shell