Warning: If you do not like pregnant bellies - do not watch this video.
Daniel is about 10 times more active than Jeremy was in the womb. Doug got to feel Jeremy kick about 4 times the entire time I was pregnant. Every time he touches my belly with Daniel he gets a good kick. I'm posting this because I really dislike it when anyone (except Doug or Jeremy) touches my belly. This is for all of you who want to feel (or see) the baby kick because it probably won't be happening any other way! What's up with random people you don't know wanting to touch your belly anyway?!?!?! Hello! The need for personal space does not disappear once you get preggers. By the way, Daddy says this video is totally "gross" and "freaky".
2 comments:
So cool. I can't wait to see Daniel. Love Pa
Thanks for the pic of Daniel. I love watching your belly move!
Post a Comment