Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jungle-ing

This is the video I was referring to in the last post. Good Jeremy-Daddy time. It takes a minute to get to the good part, but if you wait it's worth it.

4 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

By far, my favorite part is, "Look at Daddy Jungles!"

Gammy said...

I am very impressed with Daddy Jungles but Jeremy jungling is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Sorry Doug, but I had to use the word cute...there was no other word that worked to describe it! LOVED the video.

aunt shell said...

loved the video...i like the way he says 1/2/3 smile...and cheese...he is not a ham or what...and the jungles part is adorable also...love always, aunt shell

aunt shell said...

ps...thanks for letting jeremy come and see me on the national holiday u know it made my big 40 extra special...also the surprise party that pa/grandma did for me was great...glad u and doug were able to come and spend the time w/me also...love always, aunt shell