Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This makes me smile...

























Please excuse the gigantic belly. I normally am not a fan of bare belly pics, but we were trying to get a picture similar to this one (click here). I thought if I lifted up my shirt it might make Daniel more interested (which it did, he totally loves my outie belly button) because previously he did not want to take part in the photo op.

5 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

so cute! and you have a pretty belly. :)
oh btw, I'm going to be returning your pump soon. you're gonna need it before too long! thanks again! you're a lifesaver... or a boobysaver? haha

aunt shell said...

love the pictue of my neice/great nephews & soon to be my great neice...the belly picture is so adorable...love always, aunt shell

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

These pictures make me smile, too:)
Daniel will be paying a lot more attention real soon when he sees and HEARS Allie:) I am sure Jeremy will be a big help to you!

Gammy said...

Allie is going to need a Santa hat for next Christmas, too!

Reminisce said...

Wow! Jeremy's hair was SO blonde at Daniel's age...