It works a little TOO well award:
To the furry crocs maw-maw gave the entire family... They look comfy and warm and in fact they are both. The unfortunate thing is that they work a little too well and make our feet sweat! You can smell my pair coming from a state away! Love 'em anyway.
This requires payback award:
To Jason and Jenny for "The Claw". Jeremy loves it, problem is, its louder than a stampede of rabid Yak. Just wait till you guys have kids, payback will be ours!
Most educational award:
To the teacher (Lauren) who got Jeremy a mini laptop, which he thinks is too cool. Maybe we can stick one of our apple stickers on it????
Most times asked "Daddy can we open the ______" award:
To David and Michelle's race track. It looked huge and complicated in the box and we were all in Pa's living room. For the next two days until we got home I was asked if we could open it no less than 50 times. When we finally did open it, it was super cool, but not nearly as many pieces or as complicated as it looked in the box.
Most surprising mega-hit award:
This award goes to the gift that exceeded the most expectations, Jeremy's batman shaving kit. Kid asks to shave 10 times a day now. Soon enough he'll hate shaving just like the rest of us, but for now it sure seems cool to him. When he opened it I didn't have high expectations, but I'd say John hit it out of the park with this one.
Lastly, The cutest gift award:
To the outfit Uncle Chad and Aunt Tasha bought baby Allie, check it out, it is too cute!
This is just the tip of the iceberg and we are VERY grateful for all the gifts this holiday season. We are very blessed with the friends and family we have.
4 comments:
Yes! Mine made the list! Do I need to give a speech? Let's see, who should I thank? I guess Jeremy for being such a smart kid and my parents for making me so nerdy....
By the way, you guys would appreciate that it was on sale at Target when I bought it! (of course that was not the reason I bought it, but definitely an extra perk!) I am glad Jeremy likes his laptop. I hope he is playing more than just the "Who is the tallest?" game.
that is the most adorable outfit i have seen, can't wait to play with the race track. lauren you are definitely a nerd
grandma
On Christmas night all Jeremy wanted to do was shave. Doug took him upstairs to shave while the rest of us were having Christmas dinner downstairs. Now that's a great dad!
That was a fun blog! Usually the furry crocs are alright after airing out, you can find the instructions for removing the liner on crocs.com and they can be washed. Doug, I can remember when you got a shave kit as a little boy and how you loved it too. You liked it so good, the good Lord gave you lots of hair to shave:)
lOVE, MAW-MAW
Post a Comment