Monday, November 26, 2007

Only 6 more months!

In case you didn't hear at Thanksgiving, Doug and I are expecting again. Our due date is June 12, 2008. My belly started popping out at Thanksgiving and here was Jeremy's response....
I pulled up my shirt and said, "Want to see peanut (our nickname for the baby)?" I think he was surprised at the size of my stomach because first he started rubbing my belly and then he started kissing it. I told Doug to get this camera and this is the result.

Note to Jeremy: Those lovely stretch marks are from you babe, not peanut...



On a funny side note, this is what Gammy does for fun...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9599117257

5 comments:

grandpa said...

I'm sure Jeremy will always be wanting to kiss his little brother or sister. I love the picture and stories. Love GrandPa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

So exciting.....looking forward for the arrival of another wonderful little grandchild.
Jeremy is already being a loving brother...love the pictures.
Love, Maw-maw & Paw-paw

Nana said...

That is a priceless picture of J kissing Peanut. We can't wait to kiss her or him, too! Guess what song I'm singing now? Love ya!

audrey said...

i can't believe how much little peanut has grown. that is an adorable picture. love grandma