Yup, we have scarred Daniel for life with Santa. We went to the mall 3 times (Yes, 3!) to get pictures. On Saturday, the line was long. On Sunday, it was longer. We went on Monday at 3pm and not a soul was there. We were so excited! Jeremy of course goes right up to sit on his lap. We put Daniel on his lap and the SCREAMING starts. We get two pictures, and take the kids off. I look at the pictures. They are TERRIBLE! I mean, I knew Daniel would be screaming, but Jeremy was doing that fake smile that looks like he's trying to poop.
So I asked the lady if we could do them again. There was no one in line so she said "Of course". I'm sure Santa was very happy to have Daniel put on his lap again. I assure you, Daniel was even less so.... He started screaming before we even got near Santa. On the positive side, we got a better shot of Jeremy and Santa. So, without further ado....
Our Christmas Picture with Santa
4 comments:
hahaha that's so funny... not for Daniel of course.
I was scared of Santa as a kid too. But we're ok now. Don't worry, there's hope for a good picture later. :)
still love the picture...just think next year daniel will like santa and allie will be like what are you doing to me...love always, aunt shell
haha That picture is priceless! You will look at that picture with Daniel when he is older and laugh with him.
This picture looks so familiar to me!
Post a Comment