House Decorated: Check!
Christmas Parade: Check!
Christmas Gingerbread Houses: Check! (Pics to come)
Kids Christmas Wrapped: Check!
Christmas Cookies: See Below!
We made Christmas cookies every year growing up. I remember it being so much fun. Last year I tried it with Jeremy. The only thing I remembered was the mess. I really don't remember much fun. Or if Jeremy enjoyed it.
So I tried something different this year. No one will EVER accuse me of being Martha Stewart, BUT everyone enjoyed it. Little to no clean up. Mommy even got to take some pictures without losing it. Success!
5 comments:
Loved the slice and bake idea. Most kids only like the decorating and eating anyway!
You and Cha were much older than Jeremy and Daniel when we started making cookies. Once Elizabeth came along, I had lots of older helping hands in the kitchen, too.
You're the BEST mom ever! Thank you for all you do for them.
those are usually the only christmas cookies i make...so i will have to say when they get older make we can pass down the recipe of peanut butter delight...it will take lots of lessons to learn the mastery of these cookies...loved there pj's...love always, aunt shell
Your boys are so adorable and I just love keeping up with your blog. You've inspired me to bake Christmas cookies with Thomas tonight, no matter how simple they are! :) I have a strange question. Where did you get your spice rack?
What wonderful Christmas memories...Jeremy and Daniel are adorable..and Laurina is ONE SMART COOKIE:)
Love Maw-maw
One thing I learned when I became a parent is that a lot of the things we do with kids like baking cookies or playing Candyland have NOTHING to do with US having fun. As long as they have fun, then you've done your job as a parent. Why do you think I sit through band concerts? :-)
Post a Comment