Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Wise Old Adage...

You know the saying, "Karma's a *&^%$"?

Well, we don't believe in Karma, but we do believe that there are consequences to sin. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that this was a sin...


If you didn't get to read it before I took it down, I asked a delivery man how much he would charge to install my dishwasher instead of going through the store where we bought it. Oooops.

3 comments:

Reminisce said...

Yes, it's THAT loud.

And Yes, that's the owners manual out on the counter above the dishwasher. DOH!

Dani In NC said...

I'm sure it is just something simple that's wrong. Don't despair!

Kimberly said...

Oh Laurina,

That's so tragic and funny all at the same time. I hope it's just a random piece of tupperware in one of the racks that is hitting the swirly thing.........

I didn't go to engineering school.......