I walked into the room and Jeremy had the bucket on Daniel's head. At first I flipped out. Then I realized that Daniel was actually enjoying it and that Jeremy was being gentle and 'playing' with him. Don't worry. I explained that we don't put things on our brother's heads (or kick, or hit them).
It would have freaked me out when I walked in the room and saw the bucket on little man's head too. The video is evidence that Daniel LOVES the bucket on the head game. Isn't their creativity amazing and even more so that they enjoy some of the craziest things to play with? Looks like a fun day at the Sigmon home! I just want to squeeze Daniel he's so sweet!!!!!!!!
That's an original game of peek a boo.... Jeremy is so lucky Daniel's such a good little trooper:) Daniel is the sweetest baby, I just want to squeeze him, too:) Love, Maw-maw
4 comments:
Poor, poor, clueless Daniel.
I walked into the room and Jeremy had the bucket on Daniel's head. At first I flipped out. Then I realized that Daniel was actually enjoying it and that Jeremy was being gentle and 'playing' with him. Don't worry. I explained that we don't put things on our brother's heads (or kick, or hit them).
Oh boy. Isn't it weird what your kids actually think is funny?
Miriam and Catherine have started a game where they tell each other to "hit me" or other taboo actions. It's definitely not my favorite.
It would have freaked me out when I walked in the room and saw the bucket on little man's head too. The video is evidence that Daniel LOVES the bucket on the head game. Isn't their creativity amazing and even more so that they enjoy some of the craziest things to play with? Looks like a fun day at the Sigmon home! I just want to squeeze Daniel he's so sweet!!!!!!!!
That's an original game of peek a boo.... Jeremy is so lucky Daniel's such a good little trooper:) Daniel is the sweetest baby, I just want to squeeze him, too:)
Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment