Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!


I have been meaning to blog this for a WHILE!


We went out of town on my firstborns birthday so I didn't have time, but


HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY JEREMY!


He's the most awesome 3 year old I've ever known...

Pa and Grandma threw a birthday party for Jeremy when we came into town and this was a resulting video. His 'kid' birthday party will be on Saturday and we're excited about our 'birthday safari'.

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy. I know you had a great time at Pa and Grandma's on your Birthday. I hope the icing on the cake was really good:) ( that is what Jeremy liked at Christmas, he wanted more cake for the icing)
I can't wait to see you at your Safari Birthday Party, Please tell me there will be NO SNAKES at the party!
Love, Maw-maw