Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy Birthday MawMaw!


Happy Birthday MawMaw!

We hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, Jeremy and supermom sang Happy Birthday to me over the phone and then I heard Daniel babbling maw-maw!!!:) You see, at my age I understand baby talk really well:)
I had a great Birthday, I heard from all my grandsons, children and their spouses and a few other people. The Lord has truly blessed me with a loving and caring family. How could I not have a wonderful Birthday!

Today is another milestone birthday in our family, Jordon is 13, a TEENAGER!

Love you all, Maw-maw

Gammy said...

Happy Birthday Linda! I'm glad you had such a blessed day with your wonderful family.

I can't believe Jordan is 13 already. I'm sorry they are so far away now but know you look that much more forward to their visits.

audrey said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to maw maw, happy birthday to you and jordan too. that is much better than me singing it. can't wait for the jungle party.