I'm totally ripping off Holly Furtick. She is doing 'love week' this week and each day she is writing things she loves about each of her children and hubby.
Since I am not on the ball like that I'm doing 'love day' where I combine all of these into one!
DANIELI love how he is the most good natured baby ever. EVER. EVER.
I love his laughs. Everything makes him laugh and the little part on his throat moves in and out when he laughs.
I love how he has to always be 'up in the action'. He's constantly crawling under your feet or around his brother while he's playing.
I love how sweet he is when he wakes up. He smiles so big his eyes squinch up.
I love that little tongue thing that he does (picture to come soon).
JEREMYI love his sweet spirit. I almost cried last night when he brought me the Valentine's crafts he and Daddy made for me. He was SO proud.
I love his creative mind. Jeremy now introduces himself to people as "dinosaur Jeremy" or "Fishee Jeremy" or "Doggy Jeremy".
I love his quirky-ness. He can't wear any clothes that he spills something on. Yesterday we had to change shoes because he spilled a TEENY bit of bubbles on them. He has to wear pajamas for naps. Socks go on first thing in the morning so he can walk on the kitchen floor. When he's sleeping both the lamp and the fish tank light have to be on. His door also has to be 'very, very open'.
I love how he loves his family. He cooks pancakes with Daddy every Saturday morning, needs Mommy everytime he gets a boo-boo, and brings toys to his brother when he's crying.
I love how he loves the creek. Totally selfish. I like this because I'm sure he gets this from me :)
DOUGI love how he's got his priorities straight. Ask him why he gets up at the butt-crack of dawn every day.
I love that he's always striving to be better. How can you get better than perfect?
I love that he tries to make me laugh, even when I'm mad at him. Nothing makes you un-mad like your hubby making fun of himself.
I love how he plays with his boys. There are two volumes - Loud, and Louder.
I love how he's really a kid at heart. Maybe that's what makes him such a good Daddy.
2 comments:
I thought I'd add the things I love about Jeremy and Daniel:
- I love the way Daniel makes everyone feel special even though he's only 8 months old. I don't know how many times someone has told me, "You son just loves me! He smiles and laughs every time I see him!"
- I love how intently Daniel can play with one thing for a long time
-I love how excited Jeremy gets, especially when friends are coming over!
- I love how Jeremy wants me (or anyone) to play with him... all the time!
Hey Doug, this picture of you and Daniel made me cry happy tears! Thanks for being so great to my daughter and grandsons. I appreciate and love you more every year!
Post a Comment