Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sorry Kids, Mommy has a Migraine!



So that is not the real reason Daniel is screaming....


But I DO have a migraine. Dude... My eyes go funny when I have a migraine. I get these blind spots and start seeing funny shapes floating across my field of vision. It's super annoying. I have this fear of going blind that stems from my super-super-super bad vision growing up. My vision is all good now thanks to eye surgery, but it's still a phobia of mine. I keep thinking at any second I'm not going to be able to see anything. I'm sure the stress helps out with the migraines a lot.


Anyway, back to the video. Daniel is screaming because he was trying to fall asleep in the swing while I had to compose an email. He got irritated that he couldn't go to sleep so he started screaming. This is not something I would normally video, but I thought it was hillariously funny that his brother is snoozing less than 10 feet away completely oblivious to the screaming baby. The weird part - Jeremy is an abnormally light sleeper. He wakes up if you open the door to his room! Good thing Jeremy's not babysitting age...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'd totally forgotten your crazy thick glasses. Now I remember! Remember when sometimes you would wear them when you were working the front desk of Sullivan? YIKES!!!! I love you and stuff. I hope your migraine feels better soon. I'm impressed that you could do anything when you have one.

Gammy said...

WOWSERS...Jeremy must be really puckered out! Let everything go and let this be a movie day on the couch!