Monday, February 09, 2009

Daniel, No!




This is one of the most common things we hear around our house now.




Now that our littlest addition is belly-crawling around the house, we've had to do our fair share of referreeing (sp?). Anytime I hear, "DANIEL, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I come running into whichever room the boys are in to extol the virtues of sharing with our brother.
I'm trying to walk a fine line here. I don't think it's fair for Daniel to grab any toy that Jeremy is playing with, but I also don't think it's fair if Jeremy sits something down and Daniel grabs it for Jeremy to come up to him yelling, "NO DANIEL! THAT'S MINE!"
Anyway, these pics made me think of thi because Jeremy and I were building a tent and Daniel just wanted to eat it and tear down the walls.
Daniel wants to be all up in the action all the time, and who would blame him??

3 comments:

Perfect Aunt said...

This post reminds me of the children's book called No, Daniel! Maybe he needs to read that book.

Perfect Aunt said...

actually... I just remembered it's not No, Daniel! It's No, David!

grandpa said...

That's funny, around our house when I yell Bucky No Grandma comes running. I wonder if Bucky or Daniel gets told no the most. I'm betting Bucky. But we love him. Love Pa