Hi! I'm in a better mood now, but it probably wasn't wise for me to blog right after the doctor's appointment - just ask my mom. She said on the phone to me, "Geeze, I call one day and you're great and the next day super-grumpy. It's as if you're 9 months pregnant or something!" :)
Went to the doctor today and am still at the same stage of progress. This is not the part that bothered me. The part that bothered me was that the doctor at the hospital on Monday said anytime now Daniel could be born. The doc today said I was still at the same stage of dialation but she seems to think a couple more weeks. A COUPLE MORE WEEKS?!?!?!?!?! I think I could have taken this on Monday. But we've been preparing for a COUPLE DAYS!
Like I said, I am slowly coming to terms with this. Believe me, I know the longer Daniel stays in there the better, so please, please, please I'm asking you nicely not to say that to me. I also know that Daniel will come at his appointed time. We've been trying to memorize one scripture verse a week and last weeks was "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart. I appointed you as a prophet among nations." Jeremiah 1:5. I've been reciting this one a lot thinking that God knows the exact hour that Daniel is going to be born and I can't change it. I'm still really, really uncomfortable and likely to snap at any moment, so be forewarned if you call.
So this whole episode has been a kind of downer on the mood of the blog so perhaps I will put off blogging for a bit until Daniel is born. If I post, it will probably only be pics of Jeremy so as not totally turn everyone off from reading and terrifying them out of calling me. Really, I'm not a mean person - apparently I'm just mean past 30 weeks pregnant...
1 comment:
I miss ya'll. Love Pa
And by the way Laurina can you believe Pa fixed something on the computer.
Post a Comment