2. You should not tell your two-year-old you are cooking brownies. Do not tell him until they are cool. If you don't follow this rule, there will gnashing of teeth.
3. If you tell Jeremy it's for the baby - you've got him immediately hooked - see pics of stroller and car seat.
PS - We bought a new stroller. We like it and so does Jeremy (he's already requested two walks and during the last walk he wanted to keep going instead of going home). We hope Daniel does too!

CAPTION THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (above)

6 comments:
I forgot to put in the post about the stroller that both seats can go forward and backwards so that J and Daniel can face each other if they are interested in that kind of thing!
I can see Jeremy cramming things in Daniel's mouth if they're facing each other. Can't wait to see you guys. Love Pa
Dad, Moms not going to fit in the front seat. Love Pa
Caption:
Jeremy be right back:)
Another caption:
Has this stroller got any keys?
Love, Maw-maw
come on daniel, let's take this thing for a ride!!!!!
Halleluiah, halleluiah, I think you know why I'm singing Laurina. Let's go somewhere and take the NEW stroller!!!!
Post a Comment