Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!! That's for all the mom's out there! Jeremy and I made supermom a card for mother's day and got tickets the Charlotte Knight's game (which we decided against going to because of all the rain). Supermom had to take a "rain check" on some of her mother's day gifts. I plan on making her a rain barrel (a barrel to gather roof water during rains) to water her garden with. Anyway, on to the important stuff, here is Jeremy with a special message for all the mother's reading the blog!

Oh yeah and Jeremy has the best mom ever, we love you supermom! (and if you don't believe it, just remember who writes 99% of the blogs nowadays!)



4 comments:

grandpa said...

Absolutely to cute!!!!!!!! Love Pa

Gammy said...

This was my favorite gift for mother's day. I watched it over and over. Love the haircut!!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Doug, I loved the video. I hope supermom had a wonderful mother's day.
Love, Maw-maw

audrey said...

i think that was my favorite video, who do i sound like? you're right i sound like pa!!hope you had a super day.