He also loves the boats. We road them four times and he kept asking for them.
One thing he does not love is the horses on the carousel. He likes to ride in the "carriage". He is terrified of the horses. We rode on the carriage today and on the way out I tried to get him to pet one of the horses. He said, "No Mommy, I scary of the horsies!". The first pic is of him on the carriage. The next pic is of him and Daddy on the cars (Jeremy says, "I drive, Daddy honk the horn"). The last one is of him riding a big boy ride (the airplanes which he talked about for at least a week afterwards).


4 comments:
We also learned a valuable lesson at Carowinds. Visibly pregnant women are not allowed to ride the cars. They are not encouraged to ride ANY of the rides, but are simply not allowed to ride the cars at all. Funny, last week I must not have been visibly pregnant because they let me ride them then.
Thank goodness for good friends because Jeremy got to ride with Libby and Lily!
Thanks for the stories and blogs today. You are a daughter of excellence along with mom and wife of excellence. I love you, baby!
How did Jeremy grow up so quick? I can't wait to see him. Love Pa
I have a comment for both posts...
On the last one: Yesterday I almost commented that it had been so long since I had seen a new blog and I was going to say that you better have a good excuse! I guess you did have a pretty good excuse and I will accept it.
On this one: I love the story about Jeremy and Dora because I could picture it and I started laughing. I think that's so adorable!
I miss you guys and I better get to see you soon! Can't wait to meet Daniel!
Post a Comment