I love the zoo.
Jeremy loves the zoo.
Last year we went with Gammy when Daniel was in my belly. I told Pa and Grandma that I have nursed both of my boys at the zoo, but apparently I am going crazy. When I looked back, I didn't even HAVE Daniel the last time I went to the zoo. Funny because I SPECIFICALLY remember nursing Daniel on a certain bench at the zoo. AY YII YII! No nursing this time, but probably next time...
We take pictures of Jeremy (and now Daniel) on the same statues every time. Check out this link or this link if you want to reminisce with me.
For some reason I'm always really excited to go, and I forget how much walking there is! Next time I'm pregnant and want to go to the zoo, someone please remind me to rent a hover-round.
We had a great time though and here are some shots.
Our token monkey shots (ABOVE)
Our token bison shot (ABOVE)
The carousel. Last time Jeremy was terrified of it. This time Daniel was. This is his "Please, please don't put me on that terrifying zebra" face - subsequent changing to the spinny thingy - and Jeremy's 'ferocious' lion face.
And the final shot - ice cream! I had to have some after all that walking...
2 comments:
If you can't find a hover round, maybe you can "borrow" one of those electric carts from Wal-Mart
It's amazing to see how much Jeremy has grown over the last couple of years. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment