Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Howdy folks!

Mommy, Jeremy and Daniel too a trip this week to a real pumpkin patch.

Jeremy had so much fun. There were lots of school groups there and he just sat down right with them to get the tour. There was a story, some play time, a hay ride, and then we picked out a pumpkin. We're now up to two hayrides for this season and it's still a week away from Halloween!

I also made a mental note. The next time I take the boys somewhere 'fun' while pregnant, I shall bring along another person to keep up with them. I'm just sayin'....

Story time














Daniel with his pumpkin.













The boys picking out their pumpkins. And yes, we went potty right after this...














Jeremy on the tire swings.














Aren't hayrides supposed to actually have hay?














Mommy and Daniel on the hayride.

4 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

Mommy,

You're a great mommy and a great blogger! How in the world you keep up with both boys, while pregnant, AND still take great pictures I'll never know.

Love ya! Daddy

Doug Sigmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aunt shell said...

the hayride & pumpkin pictures are so cute...so what kinda hayride has no hay...guess we only have hay here in the city...remember how aunt esther's land had lots of hay...so where are festival pictures...hope daniel bo baniel decided to be goofy...love always, aunt shell

Gammy said...

Love their matching shirts and all the pics. Thanks so much!!