Attention everyone:
If you happen to have one of the happy meal toys that sings "I like to move it, move it" we are in search of one.
This toy brought Daniel such entertainment.
Unfortunately one of Daniel's favorite things to do with little things is throw them in the trashcan. He happen to throw King Julian in the trashcan on top of some raw chicken we had just cut. We washed King Julian and he no longer sings. Daniel is very sad.
Here is some video of him in his happier days...
4 comments:
None of our friends had Julien but I found him on ebay. Unfortunately, the bidding doesn't end for 6 days. Be patient, Daniel, we are going to get you a Julien!
hey this is liz i was just going on the computer and saw this
hI!
I don't know who dances better... Jeremy or Daniel? It's a toss up. I can't wait to see the boys this weekend. You might as well tell Daniel to prepare himself.. I WILL be doing everything I can to get that boy to play with me and let me hold him! It is my mission! I know it will be tough. Maybe I should just dress like a boy... or shave my head bald so I can look like Doug.
Daniel you go boy! Already the best dancer in the Sigmon household, but that's like saying you are the tallest flea in the flea circus...
@Lauren, Shaving you head might work, but does seem a little extreme... have you ran this idea by Alan?
Post a Comment