Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brothers/Best Friends


























Alright, if you ask Jeremy who his best friends is, he does not say Daniel. He says Daddy (which is just as cute).

But I'm hoping the 'big move' will bring them closer together. Last Saturday night we moved the boys into the same room to get ready for baby Allie. They were both so excited. It has gone pretty well thus far. The only issue is really naptime. Daniel sleeps in 'the boys room' and Jeremy just gets to stay up now. Mommy doesn't like this switch so much.

Yesterday I told Jeremy that I was tired and that he could play but Mommy was taking a nap. When I woke up he was playing with stickers (ummm, those would be stamps baby). There were a couple on a cabinets in the bathroom. Niiiiiiiiice.

I contemplated posting as a facebook status:
Dear Honey, There are stamps all over our bathroom. It was not my fault I promise. I was asleep while your three-year-old was playing. So you can see how it is clearly not my fault. :)

Hope you enjoyed the cute pics of the boys bathtime.

2 comments:

grandpa said...

The boys are begining to look so much alike. I'm glad they have each other and are such good friends. I know the little princess will be right in the middle destroying train tracks and helping her older brothers. At least they'll have someone to blame things on.

aunt shell said...

the bath pic's are the best...i miss them so much...guess there was no surprises this bath time :( thank goodness...love always, aunt shell