If you have a cell phone, please get off it before you go into a public bathroom. I understand that you don't mind if your husband/boyfriend/friend/grandma/business partner hears you urinating and then the toilet flushing. But let's consider something. Maybe EVERYONE else is not as comfortable with it as you are.
We were at the "Y" yesterday when Jeremy informed me he had to go potty as we were walking out to the van. We had to turn around and head back towards the bathroom. As soon as we get into a stall in comes someone talking on a phone. While I'm locking the door, Daniel promptly heads to the toilet and starts splashing in it. So I LOUDLY say, "Daniel! No splashing in the toilet!". Then we go BACK OUT of the stall, wash hands, then back into the stall while the woman is STILL talking on her phone. Jeremy of course has to poop. He says, "Mommy, will you hold my hands while I poopy?". I'm 100% sure that whoever was on the other end of this ladies conversation heard him. Then of course there's the wiping. Jeremy's running commentary. He talks about the size/color/how much there is of his poop.
I hope that lady (and her friend on the phone) got an earful. Payback!
This is Jeremy showing you that if you get on Mommy's nerves, he'll get you!
2 comments:
You know Doug and I were just talking this weekend about how much Laurina has changed. She use to be this very, very modest young woman and now its anything goes anywhere. We LOVE it!
Once she and her sweet brother Cha were mortified that I wore my woolie socks into the library, and yes, I had on shoes so nobody knew about the woolies but them.
Having children sure changes a person! Love ya baby!!!
Can't wait for Papa to see the picture of Jeremy by your plants. :)
My phone pet peeve is when people constantly talk on the phone when they are with you in person. The person with you should always take precedence over the person far away.
BTW, what you described is called a "stall call".
Post a Comment