


Let me set the stage for you. Jeremy has about 12-15 matchbox type cars and he likes to play with them. Jeremy and I drag them all into the living room. Daddy then lays down on his stomach with his head facing the front door and close to the hard floor that is in our entrance way. Jeremy gets down on his hands and knees beside dad and we roll cars. I'll take a car and say "Ready... Set...." and Jeremy says "Go!" and I roll the car. This process is repeated with Jeremy rolling the car. We do this until all the cars are gone and then we "bring them back". During this I have realized that while you play with Jeremy, be prepared for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, you say to be repeated back to you. That is how Jeremy earned his new nickname... The Parrot!
I'm posting a video supermom took of me and Jeremy playing cars. Notice the vacuum in the background. We played today and Jeremy said, "Daddy, where vacuum???" Apparently we really needed the vacuum. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics and video!
No comments:
Post a Comment