Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beautiful...





A short blog because it is 8:25 and I'm still not out of bed and I'm sure at any second I'll hear feet pattering down the hall and I still need a shower....


Jeremy told me I was beautiful yesterday. Well, either that or my shirt was beautiful. Here is the whole story in it's 'beautiful' entirity (is that word?).


Daddy says, "we need to be out the door, now" (we were running late again for small group - PS I think I'm in love with my small group now - Yea!). Ooops, I'm of course not dressed yet so as Daddy goes to drop off Lilly and Josh (two kids we were babysitting for), Jeremy and I trudge out to the van in the cold to get the new stuff I bought from Old Navy (GREAT DEALS!).


I pick out a pair of fuzzy maternity pants that I got for five dollars (YES FIVE DOLLARS) and put them on. I say, "Jeremy, feel the pants, aren't they soft?". Jeremy ignores me and points to the shirt on the bed, "shirt!". I say, "Yes, shirt. Mommy's going to put it on." I put on the shirt and Jeremy says, "Boooful".


Now, a normal person would not know this was "beautiful", but mommies know.... Oh yes, we know. What a wonderful child!

Note: Do not ask me if I think he's still wonderful at naptime today.


At the top are some pics of my awesome son with some of his grandparents.

No comments: