Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Camera!!!

Wooohooo! Pics again! Sorry this took so long. Our new camera takes a "memory PRO duo" stick while the old one took "memory duo". We weren't aware there was a difference!

Let's see if I can figure out how to get these pictures on the computer.


Here's Jeremy's new haircut:


We've also been able to get a lot done lately including working on Daniel's room! Here's a picture of the crib and changing table against the wall that I love!


And here is me at 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant! I've already got the pregnant waddle going on!
More pics to come after we take some more! (We literally just bought the memory stick and hour ago!)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Jeremy looks like a 5 year old with that haircut, but he's still super adorable. (I didn't say beautiful, Doug, just for you.) See you tomorrow.

aunt shell said...

he looks so much older now...were did our precious little jeremy bean go to...love daniel's room also...does jeremy realize that is not his bed anymore...hope so...love always, aunt shell