
This is Jeremy and mom waiting in line for the giant slide.

This is Daddy and Jeremy trying to get up the slide (note: this did not work. Jeremy was not about to grab this strange man's hand. Instead, dad had to do a great athletic feat and climb the rope ladder with Jeremy in his arms (which Jeremy got a HUGE kick out of)).

This is Jeremy sliding down the slide. Sorry it is so blurry! He was going really fast - but you can tell he's smiling from ear to ear.

This is Daddy and Jeremy at the top of the slide. What fun!
We have more fabulous pictures that we will post later. Too many good ones to choose from!
4 comments:
I love the frequent pictures and stories of the Sigmon family. I just can't think of anything cute to say. I love you guys and will see you soon. Love Pa
Looks like Miss Sydney had a fun birthday party and Jeremy had a great time. Wish Daddy could have went down the slide after doing all that climbing:)
Love, Maw-maw
I LOVE the family motto...you are a family of excellence!
such a little boy sliding down such a big slide. jsut like seeing him in that big boy bed. he is so precious.
Post a Comment