Hello all! Some of you know we went to a new church last Sunday. We had a good time and are really excited about it. Apparently with one year olds, they do worship music, storytelling, and a craft. Jeremy came home with two cut-out paper heads - one with eyes open and smiling, and one with eyes shut. I assume they were talking about praying. So mommy came home and took out what we are calling "The prayer sticks". I was showing them to Jeremy and explaining about praying. Jeremy takes the praying cut-out and I just know he's going to study it, bow his head, and be all angelic. What does he do?? He takes the prayer-head and sticks the popsicle stick in his mouth and runs all around the living room. He's a super-genius. He gets it from his Daddy. Yup, a future Billy Graham...


I'm posting a picture of the prayer-head and a picture of Jeremy running around with it in his mouth.
If you're interested, the church we went to has a website. I highly recommend listening to the "Confessions of a Pastor" series or the "Bringing sexy back" series. They're both really good.
4 comments:
When we were at dinner Saturday night, I loved Jeremy initiating holding his parents hands to say the blessing. It was a priceless moment! Love ya.
I doubt Billy Graham has said the blessing as many times as Jeremy has at one meal:) So cute, he would reach his hands out, we would hold hands, and he would say a word or two. We repeated this 3 or 4 times.........SO PRECIOUS!!!!
Love, Maw-maw
jeremy is the best reminder to say the blessing. grandma and grandpa should be ashamed.
This is aunty Lauren. I am so disappointed that the last blog was about 3 weeks ago. Tisk tisk. I need to see more pictures of my wonderful nephew!!!'
Post a Comment