Friday, August 24, 2007

Sprinkler Series

Wow mom, it's hot out here. Can we turn on those thingys that shoot out water?



Hey mom, look! The thingys that shoot out water!



What did you say mom? Oh, I'm OK. I'm a big boy! I can get close.


Help mom! You didn't tell me they would turn on me!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

He gets so hot he couldn't help himself. He is too cute!

grandpa said...

I love that boy. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Cute pictures! These pictures took me back in time. They just remind me of Doug, especially the one I have of him after it had rained, and of course he was stomping his feet in a mud hole. He was probably about Jeremy's age.
It would be great to have enough rain for Jeremy to stomp in a mud hole, too!
Love, Maw-maw

aunt shell said...

i guess u guys don't have a h2o restriction there in mt holly...u know if u lived in a big city like durham/raleigh u wudn't be able to have the sprinkler going...but is nice on a hot summer's day...i bet jeremy just guiggled and guiggled all the way to more h2o...so i know he was like more more...love always, aunt shell