Friday, August 24, 2007

Cookies or Cream?

Jeremy has another favorite food. Oreo cookies! But not all of the oreo............just the cream! He will bite off the cream until there is none left and leave the cookie part sitting on the table. I bet you know what comes next...the more sign!






Which do you prefer, cookies or cream?

This last pic is one of Jeremy sleeping. It reminds me of another picture a while back that I can't seem to find on the computer. It's somewhere on the blog though...I remember Maw-Maw saying he looked like a butterfly. Excuse the blurriness. For some reason I could figure out why all the pictures were turning out blurry until I looked at the lens. Somebody's grimy fingerprints were all over it! Bet you can't guess who!

7 comments:

audrey said...

i'll bet doug has been picking up the camera by the lens. now doug you have to stop that. personally i love the whole oreo cookie. when i was younger which isn't too many years ago i ate the cream first then the cookie. i liked them both but i think i liked the cookie best. have a good weekend.love grandma

grandpa said...

It's 4 oclock in the morning and the first time I've been able to look at the blogsite. It's bad to actually have to work at work. And you know grandpa loves any and all cookies as well as any and all food. I hope ya'll. Have a great weekend . Love GrandPa

Nana said...

Gammy prefers the cookie, so Jeremy will be my favorite person to eat Oreos with.
Priceless pic in the crib. He is an ANGEL from heaven!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I like to open the cookie and eat the cream first, and then eat the cookies. That way you get to savor the flavor longer! Paw-paw eats the whole cookie.
Love, Maw-maw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I do like the cookie part better than the cream. If Jeremy's here, he could eat the cream out of all the cookies!!! Don't worry Doug and Laurina, I am just kidding!
Love you all, Maw-maw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I see he still sleeps with both blankies. Laurina, I remember that picture, too. The biggest difference between the two pictures is Jeremy has grown so much!
Maw-maw

aunt shell said...

well i like both a/b the same...i did tell aunt anne a/b this part of the blog...i told her she needed to comment but i guess she hasn't yet...so i will tell u that aunt anne prefers the cream...she says she is only getting half the calories that way...u know always a ham in the family...love always, aunt shell