I think he's starting to look more like his moma. The blonde hair, blue eyes and slender build may be throwing me. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love ya.
Hey Doug, Grandma Jenny cried when she read your "Air Jeremy" story. I've heard about it and heard about it and heard about it. Can you tell we visited them today? Anyway, it really touched her heart. And Laurina she wants to make sure you print that out for him to read when he grows up. I'm sure she'll tell you at the wedding. Love ya.
he is so cute...i think all of the pictures r really great...can't wait til we get to see jeremy bean again...we do miss u guys...love always, aunt shell
7 comments:
Only a mother would post five pictures of her son doing the same thing (nothing...)...
And I enjoyed every picture. Love Grandpa
why would you not post 5 pics of such a handsome boy?? love grandma
I think he's starting to look more like his moma. The blonde hair, blue eyes and slender build may be throwing me. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love ya.
if i had to vote on my favorite of the group it would be the 4th one. he looks a little mischievios (don't know if that is spelled right. love grandma
Hey Doug, Grandma Jenny cried when she read your "Air Jeremy" story. I've heard about it and heard about it and heard about it. Can you tell we visited them today? Anyway, it really touched her heart. And Laurina she wants to make sure you print that out for him to read when he grows up. I'm sure she'll tell you at the wedding. Love ya.
he is so cute...i think all of the pictures r really great...can't wait til we get to see jeremy bean again...we do miss u guys...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment