love the video...jeremy bean is so cute...glad we got to see him the other day...looking for more videos or pictures...uncle david b told me the blog was updated earlier...love always, aunt shell
That boy is to cute. I'm sure over the years Dad and son will get to share many adventures together. I can't wait to see you guys. Love Grandpa
Too cute....Looks like Jeremy has interest in sports like Daddy, and the popcorn makes it even better!Love, Maw-maw
Go, Jeremy, go! Granddoug wants to know if you like watching golf, too? Aunt Elizabeth says that would probably be boring for you. We love you!
love the video, everyone at work loves it too. he is way too cutelove grandma
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love the video...jeremy bean is so cute...glad we got to see him the other day...looking for more videos or pictures...uncle david b told me the blog was updated earlier...love always, aunt shell
That boy is to cute. I'm sure over the years Dad and son will get to share many adventures together. I can't wait to see you guys. Love Grandpa
Too cute....Looks like Jeremy has interest in sports like Daddy, and the popcorn makes it even better!
Love, Maw-maw
Go, Jeremy, go! Granddoug wants to know if you like watching golf, too? Aunt Elizabeth says that would probably be boring for you. We love you!
love the video, everyone at work loves it too. he is way too cute
love grandma
Post a Comment