Wow! What an explosion of growth the past few days. New words everyday. Jeremy now counts (sort of!). It goes "toooo, treeeee, gooooooooooooo!". He misses the one. I'll try to get it on the website. He has been a very sweet boy lately. I was taking my sweet time putting him to bed tonight because tomorrow I go back to work. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. So I lay him down and say, "Night night Jeremy" every night. As I was walking away from his crib I heard the sweetest voice I have ever heard in my life say, "nigh nigh ma-ma". Now why did he pick the night before I go back to work to be so sweet?
MELTED MY HEART!
MELTED MY HEART!



4 comments:
that is the sweetest story. i remember those days so well. i was remembering one saturday when i left kristen at greensboro college .. i wanted more time. oh well i guess it's empty nest. i will survive i am sure. cherish those days. love grandma
You've got to take a tape recorder in tonight when you say night, night. I can't wait until he spends the night with us again. I'll get a night, night and a kiss!
Love ya.
How precious is that!!! Its funny how you say those words every night, not anticipating a reponse, and all of a sudden it happens, and it makes you feel sooooo... good and you have another TREASURED MEMORY!!!
Love, Maw-maw
i think that wud be so so cute...i bet he was just adorable...glad work was fine 4 u...i know he is having fun playing w/his cousins and aunt...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment