I think he got his counting ability from his GrandPa. I'm so proud of his new talents. Love the pictures. GrandPa
WOW! How impressive his math skills are already! Thanks so much for the video. It is precious.
If I do the "more" sign will you send more videos and pictures. I hope you had a great day at work and can't wait to hear about it. Love GrandPa
I have found another genius that I think would "surely" be perfect for Jeremy. Does he like older girls? Please note what is written on her shirt.http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca
i just love his counting...he is a genius maybe more then his uncle cha-cha...haha...can't wait to see u guys soon...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think he got his counting ability from his GrandPa. I'm so proud of his new talents. Love the pictures. GrandPa
WOW! How impressive his math skills are already! Thanks so much for the video. It is precious.
If I do the "more" sign will you send more videos and pictures. I hope you had a great day at work and can't wait to hear about it. Love GrandPa
I have found another genius that I think would "surely" be perfect for Jeremy. Does he like older girls? Please note what is written on her shirt.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca
i just love his counting...he is a genius maybe more then his uncle cha-cha...haha...can't wait to see u guys soon...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment