

Jeremy says, "Mom! Take me out of this hot itchy costume already!! I'm tired of taking pictures for your amusement!"
Do you know how many people are actually reading the blog? Turns out it is quite a few! I tried to put a counter on the bottom of the page, but am having difficulties. If you are a computer expert, email me as to how I do this!
We also found out how to make it so "Jeremy Beans Dad" can post too! Now there will be no more confusion about who is posting what!
We have visitors from as far away as Maine (Hello John!)! Now that's dedication. Uncle Cha is leaving for Oregon sometime this week and assures me that he also check the blog every time he gets on the internet. I believe we have visitors from Atlanta but haven't confirmed this. And of course we have multiple visitors from the Vale/Belmont area (that's NC for those of you NOT from Doug's side of the family). It's very interesting to see where everyone that is viewing the site is coming from!
Jeremy and I went out today to look at trees with a group from one of my classes. We took the new backpack and WHEW! I didn't know I had gotten bonafide work out equipment! As we were hiking up and down trails I began to appreciate how much Jeremy weighs!
Everyone pray for Jeremy to get over this cold he got last night. Poor soul! He is usually not a snuggly-type little boy, but he is just so pitiful when he is sick. He just lays on your chest and lets you rock him! It's hard for him to breathe so he spits out his pappy, then he can't get back to sleep! Hope he sleeps better tonight than he did last night!!
Has anyone used humidifiers?? Do they help?
2 comments:
Jeremy is just to cute. I'm sorry that he's not feeling well. I think the humidifier would be a good idea. Give him a big kiss for me. Love Grandpa
Jeremy is quite a cute little skunk...already for his First Halloween!!!
We bet Jeremy was quite a hit on the tree expedition (just think of all he is already learning) and is giving Supermom such as good work out, too!!
We have always used a humidifier for congestion....it does make it easier to breathe when the air is not so dry.
Jeremy, we love you and hope you get over this mean old cold asap!
XOXOXOXO
Maw-maw & Paw-paw
Post a Comment