
Hello all! We had a long week this week. Supermom had 3 tests and a final this week, and she is working on two papers for next week.... whew, that makes me tired just thinking about it!
We had a very nice evening. Gammy gave us gift certificates to Tripps for Supermom's birthday and we had a great dinner. Jeremy, of course was great! They gave him some crayons and some paper to color on (obviously they haven't been around too many 8 month olds!) He did have his pacifier in his mouth, so we let him have the crayons and he actually made a few marks on the paper, and I'm sure they were intentional.... or maybe not. Anyway Jeremy colored a great picture. Look out Picaso! I think Jeremy's style is abstract however, as I couldn't really figure out what he was drawing.
So Jeremy has a new thing he likes to do. I sit him down on one side of the living room and I sit in a chair on the other and work on my laptop. Before I know it he is over at my feet and pulling up on the leather foot stool we have (sorry paw paw, I can't call it by its proper name because I can't spell it!). After he pulls up he likes to chew on it. Here are some pictures of him at the foot stool. Enjoy!

3 comments:
How is Jeremy getting across the room, is he scooting? Paw-paw says he has strong hands to pull up to the OTTOMAN!
That goes to show that no matter if you are in graduate school and 27 years old that your mom and dad can still teach you things, like how to spell the names of certian pieces of funitrue. Jeremy doesn't really have a method of moving. He doesn't really crawl or scoot, he just kind of ends up across the room. The best way to describe it would be that he falls forward then sits up and in doing this he inches his way across the room.
usually when jeremy falls forward and sits back up he ends up looking in the opposite direction. love those pictures. how do the rats get marked. my sisters husband uses fingernail polish to see if he is trapping the same mice in the barn and he usually is. have fun rat trapping.
Post a Comment