Jeremy and I spend our last "guys morning in" together today. Since it was our last morning in I let Jeremy decide what he wanted to do.... so he sat around all morning in just his diaper (most definitely his decision, it wasn't because daddy is lazy or anything!)! That means he at lunch today in just his diaper (oh and a bib, daddy was not all about giving Jeremy a bath!).
Here are some pics I took of J this morning. The first two are his attempts at crawling (not yet successful). Quick story on the third pic. I was feeding Jeremy lunch today and we had "chicken and stars". He like it okay, but I noticed there was some gerber banana pudding left in the fridge, so I got that out. He loved it! He started pulling forward and getting excited about each bite! It reminded me of Paw Paw, because I know how much he likes banana pudding. Although I'm not sure Paw Paw would enjoy the gerber variety of pudding. So the third picture is Jeremy doing his best Paw Paw impression, getting excited about banana pudding.


3 comments:
We know that it wasn't ALL up to Jeremy to decide what he wants to do. If it were all up to him he would sit around NAKED! But I bet Daddy didn't want to clean up the peepee!
Paw-paw is sure if Jeremy likes the Gerber Banana Pudding.........HE WILL LOVE AUNT KAT'S BANANA PUDDING......and he believes him and Jeremy can eat the whole bucket!!!
i see that jeremy bean likes his blue doggy his favorite aunt shell and uncle david b gave him...does the blue doggy have a name yet???
Post a Comment