
Hooray for Jeremy! Another milestone achieved! Last night supermom set him in his crib to do something in his room. He promptly grabbed the top rail of the crib and pulled himself up!
I think supermom has been tricking me lately. Seems everytime I change a diaper I need a bio-hazard suit and a gas mask. I don't know when the last time she changed one of those, although I'm sure I'll hear about it now that I have blogged that. Guess its just another case of a wife outsmarting her husband...
You know what Jeremy really loves? His mom dancing and singing to him. He laughs and screams and trys to dance too. The other day I convinced Supermom to do the Macarena and let me film it. So she starts singing and dancing and Jeremy thinks it is absolutely hilarious, but that's not the funny part. Supermom took some video of Jeremy and wanted to let Gammy see it, so she took it over to Gammy's and dropped it off. We never looked to see what else was on there and wouldn't you know, next thing Gammy knows supermom is doing the Macarena on her TV! We still joke about whether supermom dances and sings so good that Jeremy wants more or if its so bad that he thinks its hilarious!
Here are some pics from last Sunday and Monday from when maw maw, paw paw, and cousin Hunter came to see Jeremy, enjoy!


3 comments:
Yeah!, Jeremy, for pulling up in your crib! You will be doing the Macarena with supermom real soon! We had a great time visiting you all last weekend. Some of you may not know this, but supermom has a little snake family in her front yard! She let cousin Hunter hold one, and Paw-Paw took a picture. Hunter took the picture with him to school last week. Hunter and supermom have the love of nature in common!!
supermom, i didn't here about the little snake family in the front yard. where is the little family
grandma,
don'y you worry....i've seen worms bigger than those snakes...
i know the only reason you're asking is because you want to share your love of all things slithery with jeremy.
in that case, you might want to check under the bricks lining the front 'flowerbed'...
bol
Post a Comment