
When Supermom and I have a good picture but not much time we are going to start doing "caption this" blogs. When you see caption this it means that we want you to try and caption the picture. Whoever comes up with the best caption wins... ummm... well...... you win nothing (what did you expect, we're broke grad students!) Have fun captioning!
4 comments:
This is look on Jeremy's face right after he says, "you want to see me stick out my tongue like a frog?"
CAPTION:
Maybe if I hold my eyes open as wide as I can I won't go to sleep! That way I won't miss any of the action!
I am thrilled my computer let me on the blog this morning...first time since Saturday! I need to get caught up.........sorry I couldn't get on here yesterday to wish Supermom a Happy Birthday! CAPTION:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!! I am drooling for ICE CREAM AND CAKE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!Alright, some Banana Pudding will do!
i really am cutting my teeth this week, see!!!!!!!!!!!!
love grandma
Post a Comment