When I got home today, Grandpa and Jeremy hadn't gotten back from Pullen Park yet, so I decided I'd mow the grass real quick. They got back just before I finished. When I came in the house, Grandpa told me I was lucky. He said he was changing a very stinky diaper. I thought to myself, its probably not that bad, most of his diapers like that are rather ripe. I went in there to pick up the dirty diapers that had accumulated today and WOW! Lets just say he is living up to his halloween costume.... (you know the skunk). Anyway, Jeremy is feeling much better. He is back to his energetic self!
Here are some pictures of Jeremy trying on a hat of his favorite college team.
In the first picture Jeremy is pumping his fist and getting ready to yell "go pack!". In the second he is getting ready to stand up and do the wave! (okay so I made those up, but a dad can dream can't he?)

.
2 comments:
back to reality and caught up on the blog. we didn't have a computer in the mountains. sure missed seeing jeremy on thurs and fri. hope he didn't forget me. sounds like you all had a very busy week. love the skunk pic. lauren and kristen were upset jeremy was a skunk for halloween. see you on thurs.
For some reason I couldn't pull up the website last night or early this morning........Paw-paw, Hunter, Carson, & Chad are going to the river fishing.....they wish Daddy & Jeremy were here, too!!(Oh, lets not forget SUPERMOM, I think she likes fishing more than Daddy!)
Daddy, you made some great pictures...Jeremy looks like he is ready for the ballgame!!! The Wolfpack have gained a handsome little fan!
Love,
Maw-maw
Post a Comment