Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Supermom! Tomorrow is her birthday!

There are soooo many reasons Jeremy loves his mommy, here are the reasons from his perspective….

When I’m hungry, she feeds me
When I’m sleepy, she rocks me
When I’m stinky, she changes me
When I’m hurt, she hugs me
When I’m bored, she plays with me
When I’m dirty, she cleans me
When I’m crying, she comforts

And whenever, wherever, she loves me!


Also dad would like to say, that she is a loving wife, a fantastic mother, and a great student! I love you supermom!

5 comments:

grandpa said...

I always knew that the secret would get out about the perfect princess. I see it more and more each day. And then you and Doug produced a perfect grandson. I'm so proud of you Laurina. Happy early Birthday. Love Grandpa

grandpa said...

Happy Birthday! Love Dad

audrey said...

laurina
hope you have a very happy birthday. you just take it easy for the rest of the day. can't wait to see you guys thurs. hope i don't get the same cold jeremy and grandpa got. happy happy birthday.
love grandma

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Laurina, we hope you had a great Birthday! We are so glad you are a part of our family! You are such a blessing to us for all the love, joy, happiness and faith that shines through you.
We love you,
Kenneth and Linda

aunt shell said...

rena, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday rena happy birthday a week later...but i did call and leave you 2 msgs before me and uncle david b. went out on our cruise...hope you had a great b'day...sorry u were in class and we didn't get to talk to u personally...love always, aunt shell