

Hello all!
First, we forgot to say Happy Birthday to Grandpa on the blog yesterday! Funny story - a couple of days before his birthday they gave him the 'senior citizens discount' at Bojangles. :) Dad, you'll always seem young to me!
All I have to say is...Daddy must have had a crazy morning! Mommy walked in the door after her class to do the "trade-off" and Daddy was wiping 'turkey and rice' off of Jeremy. Jeremy was happily bouncing up and down and Daddy said, "Hmmm, I don't think this is turkey and rice". Mommy noticed large brown stains on the bottom of Jeremy's outfit.......
Needless to say, it wasn't turkey and rice Daddy was wiping off. It was EVERYWHERE!!!!! All over the blanket Jeremy was sitting on, all over his toys, all over his stuffed animal 'Doggie'. Daddy must've been thinking that was A LOT of spit up!
That's the funny story for the day. I might tell another funny one tomorrow if I have time, but this one is more unbelievable than funny....
3 comments:
We know you both are very busy.......Keep up the good work and have fun! Jeremy is a very lucky little boy!!!!!!!!!
jeremy make sure you get it all out of you by thurs. keep up the good work.love all the pictures. he is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment