So this is us eating ice cream... a time honored tradition of any beach trip. You'll notice two things... in all the pictures we have of this ice cream trip I'm holding Daniel and Supermom's eating (what's supposed to be) our ice cream! Also notice I'm the one in the pink rocking chair, and yes I'm very secure in my masculinity (do you think it clashes with my orange shirt???)
Since we've started going to "Pa's Beach house", I've found something I like to do for Jeremy. I enjoy digging him GIANT tunnels. I made one big enough last time that he and I both crawled through it! Unfortunately, the beach patrol told us that our hole was very unsafe and we had to fill it in... I don't think they knew how long it took me to dig that stinkin' thing (not to mention how much sweat and back pain it cost me!) Here's a little picture progression of Jeremy going through his tunnel... ENJOY!
2 comments:
Tips for my favorite son-in-law: you might want to consider ordering your own ice cream on your next trip down and take the Bengay with you. ;) I've never seen such a GREAT tunnel! You're the Engineer!!
so i heard a/b the tunnel this wkend @ the beach & that u had to fill it n...so we r so excited 2 c the boys this wkend @ the beach...guess pa will have to help w/the castles...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment