
Daniel loves the sand. You know how some kids are kind of grossed out when the sand sticks to them? How they complain when they get it inside their clothes? How they flip out when they get some in their mouth (heck most adults flip out when that happens)? Not our little boy Daniel. We let him down in the sand by himself extensively for the first time on this last trip. What does he like to do? The first time Supermom let him go he made a B-line for the beginnings of my tunnel for Jeremy. As soon as his hands and knees hit the sand, he was pumping them as fast as possible and went head first right off into that hole! It was shortly thereafter he discovered his love for the taste of sand. If unsupervised he would absolutely shovel it into his mouth, one hand full at a time. This is also the point where he proceeded to destroy the "steps" I was building for Jeremy so he could get into and out of the tunnel by himself. What's a dad to do, the boy loves him some sand! Hope you enjoy the pics and video.
UPDATE: I'm having some trouble with the video I'll see if I can get it up and working later!
1 comment:
luv daniel bo baniel n the sand...he is so cute...i'm super excited counting down the hrs til we c both jeremy bean & daniel bo baniel...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment