So basically I get up, eat breakfast (ugh, don't even make me think about it), feed the kiddos, and then turn on the TV for a bit and sit in the green chair and browse the internet. This is terrible! I know I should be playing with my kids or cleaning or getting out and going somewhere. But between feeling like I'm going to Ralph or one of the kids climbing on me or my stomach I think I'll just sit here. It's only for four more weeks, right?
Yummm, they're making cookies on Word World. Can you eat cartoon cookies?
And here's a picture of how I feel...

Dead fish.
I had told Jeremy that Uncle Krazy and Uncle Cha had caught some fish that were as big as he was. I asked if he wanted to go see them. He of course did. Apparently you should warn your child that they will be dead before you get there. He was petrified. The last pic is the most adventuresome one we have.
2 comments:
Don't feel guilty; you can't be Supermom all the time :-). Out of all my kids, it took M the longest to learn how to entertain herself because she was the only one for four years and I played with her all the time. It will do your boys some good to amuse themselves for a while.
Ok, which one of the bunch is Uncle Crazy? It's good to see Uncle HC lookin so good!
Post a Comment