
I believe all kids have certain natural gifts. As parents, I believe its our job to call out those gifts. I can already see some of the gifts Jeremy has. I believe Jeremy will have the capability to be very organized. I know, I know, you're thinking, how do you see that and where did he get it from? I don't think anyone would have accused Supermom and I of being overly organized as kids and probably not as adults, but I think these characteristics in Jeremy lead to that conclusion. Jeremy is a great cleaner. He enjoys cleaning his room. Sometimes you wouldn't know it by looking at it, but he's three and sometimes we forget to ask him to do it, before it gets out of hand. Also, watch him the next time he plays. Things always have a certain orderly place they go. For instance his cars always make nice straight lines and his blocks have to make something AND be functional. Who knows if this personality trait will stick around, but I snapped some pictures of Jeremy playing with his cars on his train table. By the way, if you've seen Jeremy's fake smile, you should be very impressed by the fake smile at the top of the post!

2 comments:
Miriam and Catherine LOVE to line up all their cars, trucks, boats and trains. I'm impressed Jeremy's tracks and bridges stay up so well. And that he keeps his bridges upright so well - we don't have a train table so that's maybe the problem. When are you guys going to come play with us? We don't have any girl toys so boys will fit right in.
I finally reset my account so that I can comment again! (now that I have all the time in the world... oh, the joys of teaching!!) I wanted to say in an earlier post that I was very excited that I had made an appearance for the first time on the blog! Although it was only my back, it was still a very exciting part of my day. (If you don't know... us Smith's love seeing pictures of ourselves!) I also wanted to say that I am very impressed with how many blogs I have seen in the past couple of days. I can actually click on the link and see a different picture! Way to go! (if it's Doug, I know he loves getting the positive feedback) That train table is very impressive. I babysat a kid with the same table and I must say his was no way near as organized as Jeremy's. I think you may be right about guessing his future personality. I guess we'll see... If you are still reading this post, then thank you. I know it is long but I have not been able to comment in a looooong time. It's hard not to put in my two cents whenever I want to.
Post a Comment