Hi all!
I know the past three or so blogs have been mostly pics and no words. I figured I'd do all words and no pics today to make up for it. Sorry! We just don't have a ton of time anymore...
Things are going good here. Me, Jeremy, and Daniel all have colds (wooohoo!) so it's a snotty house. We finally cut the watermelon tonight and Jeremy has a new favorite thing to do - go to Carowinds! He talks about it all the time.
I am entranced by Daniels newfound ability to smile. I wish I could get it on camera, but it doesn't happen that often.
Jeremy and I went swimming today at the YMCA and he jumped in all by himself and swam to me!
That's all the updates for now. I'm going to go back to trying to make Daniel smile!
1 comment:
maybe you just need to say the magic words 1 2 3 smmmille. we love the pics and we love the words and you have done a great job keeping us posted.
Post a Comment