Wednesday, July 30, 2008

J or D?

Back when Jeremy when was born it struck me as funny that Maw Maw and Paw Paw said he looked like Supermom. While Gammy and Pa said he looked like me. Supermom and I came to the conclusion that he didn't really look like either of us as infants. What I find even funnier is that Maw Maw and Paw Paw swear that Daniel looks just like me as an infant and..... Gammy and Pa swear he looks just like Laurina as an infant. I'm not sure what conclusion we can draw from this, I just thought it was funny!

So here's a couple pics of D and J at similar ages:




4 comments:

grandpa said...

Conclusion: They look alike and they are two handsome guys. I love them boys. love Pa

grandpa said...

I don't know why you show Jeremy asleep and Daniel crying. That's not the way I remember it. Love Pa

Reminisce said...

Pa,
Daniel is not crying in that picture. I was trying to get one of him lifting up his mighty head!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Both of them are superrrrrrrrrr cute! Still think Daniel looks like Daddy:) Jeremy looks like Supermom:)